Job title: SALES MANAGER
Work Location: Kuala Lumpur
Reports to: Managing Director
Summary of Function:
To seek for corporate events, inbound tours etc for all outlets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• To set up a sales plan and budgets with the Managing Director and the Food & Beverage Manager / Restaurant Managers of individual premises for each financial year and ensure that it is implemented.
• Brief Managers / Kitchen on all functions / parties.
• To oversee all incoming enquiries direct / indirect and ensure that each one is handled in a proper and efficient manner.
• To ensure that the database is created, built up and updated.
• To build strong working relationships with the front and back management.
• Assist the marketing team with any promotional material that may be appropriate for marketing sectors.
• Managing sales and conversion.
• Coordinate with relevant departments on the timely and accurate implementation and execution of events and sell-outs.
• Initiate revenue generating activities.
• Support the creation and implementation of a sales/ forecasting and budgeting plan, in conjunction with the management team.
• Ensure incremental sales opportunities are maximised whilst maintaining perceived value to customers.
• Work with Food & Beverage Manager, Restaurant Managers and outlet staff to participate in development and effective implementation of outlet sales strategy.
Directly accountable to the Managing Director for the performance of all responsibilities related to sales. Provide reports or briefings on Company sales activities as requested by the Managing Director. Work with marketing and operation teams.
• Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent with at least 3 years relevant experience in food & beverages, and/ or events coordination.
• Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
• Familiarity with sales in the food & beverage industry and spreadsheet applications is required.
• Regular travel within Klang Valley in conducting business is required.